Shaun’s Cracking Ideas Design Challenge
Shaun’s Cracking Design Challenge gives schools and young people a chance to join the flock and engage with one of the world’s most-loved animated characters. It’s a baa-rilliant way of inspiring your pupils’ creativity, to encourage creative learning and promote good citizenship through fundraising.
Our schools pack includes a host of exciting content including:
- Shaun’s Cracking Ideas Design Challenge: a fantastic competition for your pupils to get involved in, with the chance to win some exciting prizes.
- Shaun in the City – All you need to know to take part in the trail starting 28th March 2015
- Your Shaun sculpture order form – Join the flock!
- Creativity Sheets – learn to draw the Shaun the Sheep, all about model making and how to make your own animations with Aardman
- Innovation sessions and lesson plans – fun and engaging activities for your classes
- Shaun in the City fundraising pack – how your school can support the Wallace and Gromit Children’s Charity
Shaun in the City – Lesson Plans
This year Shaun the Sheep takes over Cracking Ideas! The lesson plans introduce the concept of innovation and creativity, intellectual property and its role in everyday lives.
The lesson plans are designed for Key Stage 2 students (aged 7 – 11 years old) and support this year’s competition to get Shaun back to Mossy Bottom Farm. Both lesson plans link to the curriculum and can be used in the classroom, youth group or at home.
These Activity Packs feature inspiring activities and fun information allowing students to learn the personal and economic value of intellectual property, as well as how to protect their own creativity.
The three Activity Packs, for ages 4 - 7, 8 - 11 and 12 - 16, use real life examples to highlight patents, trade marks, design and copyright. The case studies explain in a fun and interactive way how each area of intellectual property works and the protection they afford.
Individual lesson plans designed to introduce children to the concept of innovation. They highlight ways in which children might use innovation, creativity and Intellectual Property in their everyday lives.
Simply download the Adobe PDF for use in the classroom, youth group or at home. Accompanied by relevant curriculum links.
"MY IP" Booklet
Do you know about IP in the business environment? Have you thought about which intellectual assets you own and how to protect or exploit them?
Download this booklet for free as a first step to finding out how significant intellectual property is for you and for business.